London Design Festival 2015 Picks
Nine days in London were dedicated to design. The London Design Festival 2015 (19-27 Sept) comprised a multitude of exhibitions, fairs, talks and installations. Here COVER Editor Lucy Upward offers a handful of her favourite pieces from the associated events.
2. Marcin Rusak‘s Waste flower textile in the Future Heritage display at Decorex – textile printed with flowers so the colours change and fade slightly over time
3. Faye Toogood‘s Drawing Room at Somerset House – a charcoal drawn drawing room
4. Pam Weinstock‘s fabrics at 100% Design – Weinstock is a photographer and she has used photos as the basis of a beautiful and unusual interiors collection based around water
5. Utopia Goods at Tent London – the Australian brand’s first show in London displaying its beautiful handprinted fabrics
6. Anna Gravelle‘s tufted textiles at Decorex – interesting screen printed and tufted fabrics showing on the Design Nation stand