Domotex Asia/Chinafloor: New Flooring Perspectives!
DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR: new flooring perspectives!
Focused on all segments of the floor covering industry, expanding its scope to Architects &Designers
75% of exhibit space is already booked. DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR 2014 opens new perspectives to the floor covering industry in the Asian Pacific markets and globally.
The 16th annual DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR exhibition is filling up fast
75% of space is already booked 8 months before the show opening. DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR 2014, will take place March 25-27, 2014. Exhibitor registration for 2014 began onsite during the 2013 show and has continued to grow steadily for the past 4 months.
Adding one new exhibit hall (hall E7) since 2013, the show now has 140,000sqm of exhibit space at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre (SNIEC). About 1,200 exhibitors will present all types of flooring products to nearly 45,000 visitors. Detailed floor plan, products category lists, and visitors’ profiles are available at the show official website domotexasiachinafloor.com/en
New Flooring Perspectives!
DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR 2014 opens new flooring perspectives (new markets, new products, new concepts) to the floor covering industry.
1) New promising markets: while the rest of the world’s economies may be uncertain, Asian flooring markets are booming with opportunities. China alone reported flooring sales of 377 million sqm in 2012!
2) New products: an improved “InnovAction Flooring” marketing campaign will highlight new innovations in floor covering so exhibitors can present unique new products to their targeted professional audience;
3) New themed concepts: showcase events throughout the exhibition ground will draw attention to specific flooring products and categories. Details on the showcased themed concepts will appear in the next show’s press releases. Examples are an event area dedicated to hand-made carpets producers in hall W5 and hall E7 that will feature the best known Chinese wood brands over the last 20 years.
DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR “Hub for Architects and Designers (A&D)”
Continuing its traditional “to the trade” profile serving the entire floor covering industry, DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR continuously updates its database of over 200,000 professional contacts.
The A&D community represents a significant part of this large database allowing the show organizers to target these visitors’ specific needs in regard to the Asian world of flooring. A special “Hub for Architects and Designers” will be a compact area situated right in the middle of the exhibition (Hall W5), featuring five unique areas:
1) Shanghai Architect Fair is the annual gathering for A&D which will focus on specific kinds of flooring and hot topics such as the use of ceramic tiles in the Asian contract market;
2) InnovAction Flooring Centre will gather in one area all of the best new products of the year selected by an authoritative panel of judges;
3) Materia: this independent, global network will present a special exhibition on ceramic/natural stone, sustainability and health presenting a unique experience for show visitors;
4) Show Room Areas: an exciting group of flooring installations presented by the show’s top exhibiting manufacturers will capture everyone’s interest;
5) Ceramic themed area: the introduction of ceramic tile and stone in a specially designed exhibit of international high-end producers.
The “Hub for Architects and Designers” will draw the attention of the A&D attendees and spark their passion for flooring!
About DOMOTEX Worldwide:
DOMOTEX asia/CHINAFLOOR, the largest flooring show in the Asia-Pacific region, will be held March 25-27, 2014. The show is jointly organized by VNU Exhibitions Asia, Build Your Dream and Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai, subsidiary of Deutsche Messe. DOMOTEX Middle East which will be held November 7–10, 2013 for the Turkish and Middle Eastern markets, is organized by Hannover Messe International Istanbul, Istanbul subsidiary of Deutsche Messe. Deutsche Messe is the name behind DOMOTEX HANNOVER, the world’s leading trade fair for carpets and floor coverings next scheduled in Hannover January 11 – 14, 2014. To establish a trade platform for flooring in the Russian-speaking countries, OOO Deutsche Messe RUS will hold DOMOTEX Russia Apil 1-4, 2014 in Moscow.